1 Cup - Rice flour
3 Cups - Water
1/4 tsp - Cumin seeds
1/4 tsp - Sesame seeds
1/2 tsp - Papad khar (Alkaline Salt)
1 tbsp - Green Chili paste
Salt to taste
1. Add water, salt, green chili paste, cumin seeds and mix all the ingredients well.
2. Allow to boil for 20 minutes at a medium stove.
3. Avoid lumps by stirring the mixture continuously.
4. Let the dough cool down a bit add food color of your choice in a separate portions.
5. Spread plastic sheet, take small handful of dough and pinch to drop on the plastic.
6. Let them dry for 2 to 3 days in hot sun.
7. After Vadio got completely dried store them in air tight container.
8. Vadio are ready to be deep fried. Fry them and have it along with Tea or coffee.